At The Hive Los Angeles we strive to provide the best experience, services, and products. With this in mind, we have established the following policies to ensure you, our family of clients, and our team the best visit at the shop.
BOOKING, CANCELLATION & NO SHOW POLICY
1. We require a valid credit card to book any appointment.
2. All appointment rescheduling and cancellations must be made by 5pm the day before your scheduled appointment time. Any late cancellations or missed appointments will result in a 50% charge for all booked services to the credit card on file.
3. As a courtesy, The Hive provides a confirmation notice, but is not responsible if the notice isn’t received.
1. SERVICES - If you are unhappy with your cut or color, please notify us within 2 weeks of your service, and a manager will consider re-scheduling your service at no charge. You are recommended to revisit the original stylist. If this is not possible, a receptionist will reschedule you with the best option.
2. PRODUCTS - If you are dissatisfied with any retail item or hair product, you may return the unused product in exchange for another product. If there is a difference in price, you will pay that difference or receive the change as shop credit.
3. In no instance will The Hive refund money paid for services or products.